The following steps are how to invest in Talent either a capital raise (initial offering) or buying on the Secondary Market.
- Create an account.
- Upgrade to Investor.
- Complete Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures, as required.
- Search or Locate Talent you want to invest in.
- Evaluate their capital raise or current options to purchase. Do your due diligence.
- Submit bid price to purchase.
Then to sell a Talent Token:
- Select the Token you wish to sell. Check the current market price. Set the quantity you want to sell.
- Set your ‘ask’ price to sell and click submit.
- Once a buyer has a bid at or higher than your ask, the transaction will be executed and completed.
- Until a buyer has a bid higher than the ask, the transaction will not be complete, and you can recind your ask.
If there is no bid higher than the ask for a quantity greater or equal to the quantity offered, the full sale will not occur. If there is a bid higher than the ask, for a quantity lower than the quantity offered, a partial sale will occur. Sales will occur in the order of which the asks are submitted.